HDPE Water Pipe Making Machine 16-1200mm Plastic Extruder
|FOB Price:||US $22,700-125,300 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $22,700-125,300/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||45 Lines / Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Recommended Products
- 7 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: SJ series
- Plastic Processed: PP
- Feeding Mode: Multiple Feed
- Screw: Single-Screw
- Screw Channel Structure: Deep Screw
- Automation: Automatic
- Motor: Siemens
- Application: Producing HDPE Water/Gas/Sewage Pipe
- Capacity: 150-1000kg/H
- Trademark: XINLAI
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 84778000
- Type: Pipe Extruder
- Product Type: Extrusion Molding Machine
- Assembly Structure: Integral Type Extruder
- Engagement System: Non-Intermeshing
- Exhaust: Don′t Exhaust
- Computerized: Computerized
- Extruder: Single Screw Extruder
- Diameter Range: 20-630mm
- Plastic Pipe Machinery: HDPE Pipe Machinery
- Transport Package: Seaworthy Export Packing
- Origin: Zhangjiagang, China
This line is mainly used to produce HDPE pipe for water/gas supply, and sewage and drain pipe, also undergroud pipes
Single screw extruders, and specially designed gas vent screw adopted
|Extruder||pipe range(mm)||capacity(kg/h)||main motor|
Loader-extruder-moulds- color extruder-calibrator-cooling tank-haul-off- cutting machine-stackers and also printers for your option
* Inquiry and consulting support.
* Equipment pre-commissioning& testing support.
* Inspection factory.
4.2 After-Sales Service
* Machinery warranty time is 12-24 months from the date of Bill of Lading
* Provide whole set drawing (layout, electric,water,gas) & operation manual.
* Help for machine commissioning & worker training in customer's factory.
6.Packing, Shipping & Delivery
7.Advantages of PE pipes:
1.Production of polyethylene pipes is one of the most environmentally friendly industries;
2.Best hygienic properties of polyethylene as a material, its chemical resistance;
3.The absense of any type of corrosion and deposits necessary, for the development of biofilms;
4.Polyethylene pipes have a high output capacity;
5.An extremely low failure rate due to high reliability and a minimum number of connections;
6.Exceptional flexibility, elasticity and impact resistance allowing an unrestricted installation of the pipeline in unstable soils, as well as mimimal cost of preparing trenches;
7.High economic efficiency during the lifetime of the pipes due to the low cost of installation and operation.(100 years).
The Cost of PE pipes compared to obsolete metal, iron or zinc-coated pipes in the long run is significantly lower and has a longer lifecycle (up to 100 years vs. 10-12 years of the metal). Plastic PE pipes have much greater corrosion resistance, and therefore the water transported through them it is potable without further treatment.